Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
We custom make all orders with a 20-25 business day turnaround time (add 5 business days for orders with Everlast Varnish finish). Occasionally, we will ship earlier than the above time period, so please email us if you need your order held for shipment until a certain date. We want you to know where your order is in transit, so we ship all orders insured and provide tracking information by email.
We offer the following options for shipment:
FedEx service offers delivery to your door at any address within the 48 states. There are size and weight limits on this option, so not all orders can be shipped via FedEx Ground. If your order is too large for this service, it will not be displayed as an option at checkout.
Freight to Commercial Address
The address must be zoned commercial for this shipping rate to apply. Commercial address shipments are delivered by the freight company on an asap basis without a delivery appointment.
We start by building a custom, extra heavy duty crate for your custom wood top. We book the shipment and load the freight truck upon arrival. You'll receive an email from us with your PRO # (this is a freight tracking number) and the freight company's contact information so you can follow the progress of the shipment. On delivery day, the truck pulls up to the shipping dock or into the parking lot if no shipping dock is available and you are responsible for inspecting and unloading the shipment.
Freight to Residence
This is for residential addresses. The freight company typically uses smaller trucks (smaller than full sized semis) to navigate residential areas. The major benefit to the residential delivery option is that you schedule a delivery appointment. This way you can be home and have friends/workers/help on hand to receive the shipment.
Here's how it works from start to finish -
1. When we finish making your custom wood top, we build a custom, extra heavy duty crate to transport your shipment.
2. We book your shipment and the freight company comes within 1 day (weather permitting)
3. Upon arrival, the freight driver tags your shipment with a tracking number. This is called a PRO number for freight shipments. After tagging and signing, the shipment goes into transit. Average transit time is 3-4 days depending on your distance from Denver, CO.
4. We email you with your specific shipment information that day. The email we send you includes your PRO# and the contact phone number for the freight company.
5. You call the freight company with your PRO # and set up a delivery appointment on a day that works best for you.
6. On delivery day, the driver will pull up to the delivery address for curbside delivery. The truck stays curbside because most residential driveways are not built to support the heavy load of a large truck.
7. You inspect and unload the shipment. A signature will be required. All of our shipments are covered to protect our customers from damage issues until you sign for your shipment. Make sure to fully inspect the crate and contents before signing for the shipment. If damaged, write "damaged" on your delivery ticket and do not accept the shipment.
8. Sign for your shipment and it is complete.
*Just a side note - we package our shipments VERY thoroughly because we know how important it is for us to get the piece to you safely. We have had quite a few cases where a freight company was rough with our shipping crate, but the countertop/tabletop inside was still in perfect condition due to our packaging methods. So, we recommend taking the time to open your crate and inspect the countertop inside if you are at all uncertain about your shipment.
Freight to Residence with Liftgate
This is exactly the same as Freight to Residence above with liftgate service added.
The liftgate service means the shipment will be delivered on a liftgate-equipped truck and the driver is responsible for lowering the shipment to the curb. This can be helpful for heavy shipments and cases where you won't have multiple people on hand to receive the shipment.
HardwoodDeskTops.com offers ground shipping on all orders to the lower 48 States. Our customers have the option of choosing ground or freight shipping on most items shipping within the continental U.S.
We go to great lengths to make sure that you receive your order shipment in perfect condition. Along with product quality, safe shipping and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. We ship all packages insured for your protection. We thoroughly package all shipments above and beyond the shipping company requirements. Due to our diligent packing and crating methods, it's rare to see a piece get damaged. That being said, we realize that the policies of shipping companies are not common knowledge to most of our customers, so we've included the following information to educate and protect you throughout the shipment process. It is of great importance that we and you follow the policies of the shipping company to ensure the right to file a damage claim in the rare event that it's necessary. Please note the following important shipment aspects:
It's important for you to inspect your package/crate/shipment upon arrival. Wait to sign for the shipment until you have fully inspected it and are you are certain that it has been transported safely, without damage. Signing for shipment in good condition ends the shipping company's insurance liability. Concealed damage is covered by shipping insurance, but only if noted at time of delivery. This is another reason that it's important for you to inspect your shipment upon arrival. Make the delivery driver wait while you inspect the contents and only sign for the shipment in good condition once you've inspected it fully. If the delivery driver will not wait, write "damaged" clearly on the delivery ticket before signing. This will allow us to file a claim on your behalf in the event that there is concealed damage. If damage is not noted at time of delivery, we will have no recourse with the shipping company. If your shipment does arrive damaged, account for it on your delivery ticket. In this case, write "damaged" and refuse the shipment. Take pictures and email us at the time of the incident. At that point, we will follow up with a damage claim on your behalf and concurrently start to re-make your order - we want to help you. To reiterate, we value our customers to the highest and have provided the above information for your protection. Please follow the above information and we will be able to help you through any shipping incident.
At HardwoodDeskTops.com, we take pride in our top quality handmade craftsmanship and we value our relationship with you. All unused non-custom products are returnable for 30 days.
Custom Orders: Due to the custom nature and specific use of these orders, we can not accept returns on custom products.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (3 to 7 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If, within 14 days of your purchase, you decide to return your non-custom item(s), please follow our return policy outlined below.
How to Return a non-custom product purchased from our site:
1.Get a Return Authorization Number by emailing Armani Fine Woodworking with your order number and return request by using the contact form on our homepage.
2. A Return Authorization will be issued for any unused product purchased within the last 30 days (on the invoice).
3. Returns and refunds are accepted for items purchased only via ArmaniFineWoodworking.com.
4. Items must be returned in original condition and must include the original packaging.
5. We highly recommend using a trackable shipping method and insurance for all returned items.
6. Refund/Credit will be issued after the returned item is inspected & approved by the Armani Fine Woodworking staff.
7. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and insurance.
All Return items must be shipped to:
2555 S Santa Fe Dr
Denver, CO 80223
8. Please follow all steps above to avoid delay of your refund, extra restocking fees or refusal of your return.